An interesting program (pdf) comprising lectures of international experts and nanOxiMet partners on nanomaterials (NM) and their oxidative potential concerning characterization, toxicological effects and possible grouping will be presented.
- Prof. Flemming Cassee (RIVM and University of Utrecht, NL)
- Dr. Keld Alstrup Jensen (NRCWE, Denmark)
- Dr. Markus Kalberer (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Dr. Ian Mudway (King’s College London, UK)
The presentations will cover:
- characterization and “challenges” of NM especially of oxidative potential
- toxicological effects of NM focusing on the three tiers of oxidative stress
- OP as promising metric for NM grouping, in epidemiology and in regulation?